- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Joints · Hair · Skin · Nails · Muscle
- Dietary Supplement
Nourishes Body Tissues
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a naturally-occurring form of dietary sulfur that is essential to many structures and functions of the body. Although MSM is found in some foods we eat, much of it is lost in processing and heating. MSM supplements provide organic sulfur that is used in the production of cartilage and connective tissue important for flexible joints and comfortable mobility. Studies suggest that MSM may be useful in recovery from sports activity, in joint health and for hair, skin, and nails too.
Because sulfur is an important mineral, it is an essential part of the diet. Natural Balance MSM offers a natural, vegetarian, bioavailable form of sulfur that can help you enjoy its myriad health benefits.
Discover Natural Balance
For over 25 years, Natural Balance has energized people's health and well-being by offering specialty supplements that work. Scientifically blending select high-quality herbs into proprietary formulas is our art. Helping people live healthier, more enjoyable lives is our passion.
Restorative Natural Nutrient
MSM is a natural source of dietary sulfur, which plays a crucial role in the production of collagen and keratin. Collagen is a key component of cartilage and bones, while keratin helps support healthy hair, skin and nails. MSM helps to nourish and support tissues throughout the body, providing a remarkable range of benefits.
- Intended to provide nutritive support for strong, flexible joints and connective tissue, including cartilage and tendons
- Excellent for hair, skin, and nails
- Studies on recovery in sports and muscle health have been conducted with MSM
- Intended to provide nutritive support for normal eye, nose, and mucous membrane comfort
- Sulfur is a component of key amino acids, antioxidants and immune compounds
Use only as directed. Take one tablet three times daily.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate and stearic acid.
Do not use if inner seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||1000 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|