Natural Balance, Ultra Diet Pep, 120 Tablets13 Reviews
Expiration Date: Feb 2018
Shipping Weight: 0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: NTB-20320
- UPC Code: 047868203204
- Package Quantity: 120 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 5.1 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Sustained Release
- Great for Low-Carb Diets!
- Thermogenic & Fat Burning Program
- Dietary Supplement and Plan
Natural Balance Diet Plan
Try incorporating these simple, proven methods into your lifestyle for healthy weight loss and maintenance. This dietary supplement, when used in conjunction with the Natural Balance Diet Plan, is intended to support a healthy weight maintenance program.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables with every meal and snack. This helps ensure healthier sources of long lasting daily energy, fiber and nutrients with less fat and sugar. Eating fruits and vegetables as snacks also helps decrease hunger cravings!
- Choose unprocessed and fresh, whole foods as often as possible. Some examples are: brown rice instead of pasta, oatmeal instead of toast, fresh whole fruit with skin instead of canned. Reduce starchy foods to whatever extent possible. This approach helps to maximize the consumption of healthy fibers and foods that typically have a low glycemic index, resulting in improved appetite control.
- Move every chance you get! A regular exercise program is the best option to reach desired goals. For example, a brisk, daily walking routine of 30-45 minutes will utilize calories and stimulate fat metabolism and fat loss.
- Practice moderation. Watch meal portions. Whenever possible, additional servings at meals should include only fruit and vegetables. Avoid eating late at night.
- Avoid constantly checking the bathroom scale! Since the scale measured only total body weight, it cannot measure body changes or fat or lean muscle ratio. The mirror and how your clothes fit are the best indicators of firmer, leaner muscles!
- Practice reality! There is no magic pill or food for successful long-term weight loss. Consistent healthy choices over time enhanced with Natural Balance dietary supplements will help you meet your goals!
Complete Thermogenic Formula with Green Tea
The Ultra Diet Pep Program combines a Diet Plan with innovative ingredients like Green Tea extract, L-Tyrosine, Iodine and B-Vitamins.
- Green Tea extract is a popular ingredient widely reported to support the body's metabolism.
- B6, B12 and Pantothenic Acid are important nutrients for energy.
- L-Tyrosine and Iodine complement Green Tea and may support healthy thyroid activity.
To look great and feel great, use the Ultra Diet Pep supplement along with the Natural Balance Diet Plan.
Use only as directed. Take one tablet midmorning and one tablet midafternoon.
Cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate and stearic acid.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use with MAO inhibitor drugs.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||25 mg||250%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Arginate)||120 mcg||100%|
|Chloride (as Potassium Chloride)||47 mg||1%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Chloride, Potassium Iodide)||50 mg||1%|
|Proprietary Blend||723 mg|
|Green Tea extract (leaf, contains caffeine)||*|
|Passion Flower (aerial portion extract)||*|
|*Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been using these for years. They're really expensive in the UK - £35 a pot! I don't reckon them for dieting (for that you have to change your relationship with food), but for extra energy they are brilliant. I go dancing a few night a week and when I feel I'm flagging I take one of these. Basically they're legal speed.
I get up at 3:30 to exercise and it ain't easy! I don't think I could do it without a little kick in the butt. I have been working out consistently for 6 months and with healthy eating, lost 40 pounds. I have fought this weight for 8 years and I will never go back.