Natural Care, AirDefense, Nasal Decongestant Mist, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Natural Care
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Free Sinus Health Guide Inside
- For Adults & Children
For Symptoms Resulting from Harmful Germs in the Air
- Cold and Stuffy Nose Symptoms
- Nasal Congestion
- Dry, Irritated Nasal Membranes
Germs in the air are everywhere! Did you know that...
- Sneezing is a sudden, forceful (average speed is 90 MPH), involuntary burst of air through the nose and mouth, and that tiny sneeze droplets may contain many viral and infectious bodies that drift in the air?
- A study from the Am. Center for Disease Control and Prevention revealed that 72% of people on an airline flight caught a cold from one infected passenger?
- Essentially all germs, viruses, fungi, pollen, dust, mold, yeast, pollution, etc. enters your body through your nasal passages?
- Re-circulated air in an airplane may contain viruses and bacteria exhaled by passengers flying with you, increasing your exposure to these contaminants?
- Crowded environments like offices, schools, theaters, restaurants, airplanes, etc. are spawning grounds for germs that cause colds and sickness?
- There is always a risk of contracting a contagious disease from someone near you in confined areas?
Indications: For the temporary, soothing relief of nasal and sinus congestion and pressure and dry, irritated nasal membranes associated with a cold, sinusitis; irritated/swollen sinus passages; hay fever; or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis). Helps cleanse nasal passages and promotes nasal and sinus drainage.
90% of Germs and Pollutants May Enter Your Body Through the Nose!
Our noses are open to the outside world. All of us living today are breathing in and inundated daily with thousands or foreign micro particles.
AirDefense was created specifically to fight the nasal cold and flu-like symptoms that may result from exposure to germs in the air in any crowded, potentially germ-infested environment. Use it at the first sign of symptoms! Keep it handy when you are around others who may be sick!
- Safe to use as often as needed
- No synthetic drugs
- No artificial preservatives
- Provides fine mist in precise dose spray
- No chemical dependency
- No side effects
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the first sign of symptoms, gently blow your nose to help clear the nasal passageway prior to using AirDefense. Prior to initial use, remove the safety clip and prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping 1 or more times into a tissue until the solution is dispensed. Insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 1-2 times in each nostril every 2-4 hours until symptoms subside. The nasal pump sprayer provides precise dose delivery of the soothing spray in a fine mist. Wipe nozzle clean after each use and replace cap. Children under 6 years of age: Consult a health care professional.
Active Ingredients: Allium cepa 6X; ambrosia artemisiaefolia 6X; argentum metallicum 8X; echinacea angustifolia 3X, 6X, 12X; euphorbium officinarum 4X, 6X 12X; hepar sulphuris calcareum 8X; hydrastis canadensis 3X, 6X, 12X; kali bichromicum 6X; 10X; kali sulphuricum 3X, 6X, 12X; lemna minor 3X; luffa operculata 6X; origanum vulgare 3X. 6X; pulsatilla 3X; sabadilla 6X; sanguinaria canadensis 6X; silicea 8X; and spigella anthelmia 3X.
Other Ingredients: Aloe vera, bitter melon fruit, d-mannose (natural saccharide), grapefruit seed, green tea, licorice root, purified nano silver (patented process), sorbitol, and tea tree oil.
The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before use. If symptoms worsen or do not improve within 7-14 days, or are accompanied by fever, consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children. Safety sealed for your protection. Printed shrink-band on inside bottle. Do not use if seal is missing or visibly tampered with.