- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Free Consumer Guide Inside!
Helps Relieve Symptoms of:
- Depressing Emotions
Blues Care is a unique homeopathic formula that helps relieve the symptoms of occasional depressed feelings.
Indications: For temporary relief of symptoms of grief, melancholy, sadness, despair, and depressed emotions.
Depression has many causes, including genetics, stress, other illness, and childhood trauma. Some, or all, may impact the severity of mood or depression symptoms a person experiences. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, symptoms of depression include:
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Feelings of guilt and worthlessness
- Difficulty concentrating
- Inability to make decisions
- Insomnia or excessive sleeping
- Persistent sadness and/or anxiety
There are many types of depression that are recognized by mental health professionals. These are discussed in more detail on the consumer flyer enclosed.
Anyone suffering from depression or suicidal symptoms should contact a mental health professional for treatment.
- Almost 10% of American adults suffer from a depressive disorder
- Twice as many women as men reportedly suffer from depression (men are far less likely to seek help or report depression)
- 41% of depressed women are too embarrassed to seek help
- 80% of depressed people are not seeking treatment
- Economical annual cost of depression is estimated to be over $30 billion
- Depression accounts for more absenteeism than any physical disorder in the workplace
- Depression is linked to other physical diseases as a contributory factor
- Loss of any type is considered to be a major risk factor for depression
See insert for more information and references.
Adults take 2 capsules 3-4 times a day as needed. Not for use by children under the age of 12.
5-HTP, folic acid, L-theanine, L-tryptophan, L-methionine, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, st. john's wort, vegetable capsule (cellulose, titanium dioxide), vitamin B-12, and vitamin D-3.
Active Ingredients: Aconitum napellus 9X; aurum metallicum 10X; gelsemium sempervirens 8X, 30X; hypericum perforatum 1X, 6X, 12X; hypothalamus 15C; ignatia amara 6X, 12X; kali phosphoricum 6C, 12C; and nux vomica 30C.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or nursing, ask a doctor before use. If depression gets worse or if suicidal thoughts occur, contact the appropriate health care professional immediately. In case of overdose, contact a Poison Control Center or doctor right away.