Categories Health Topics Nasal Health
Categories Health Topics Nasal Health Nasal Sprays
Categories Health Topics Nasal Health Nasal Formulas
Natural Care, Super Strength SinuFix, Powerful Nasal Decongestant Mist, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- For Adults & Children
- Nasal Mist
- Aloe - Soothing, Moisturizing, Organically Grown
Quick Symptomatic Relief from Common Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Nasal Congestion
- Throat Irritation
- Stuffy Nose
Germs are everywhere in the air!
- A sneezing, averaging 90 MPH, is a sudden, forceful, involuntary burst of air through the nose and mouth. Others can inhale the tiny sneeze droplets that may contain many viral and infectious bodies that drift in the air.
- Through your nose, you can inhale germs, viruses, fungi, pollen, dust, mold, yeast pollution, etc.
- Crowded environments like offices, schools, theaters, restaurants, airplanes, etc. are a spawning ground for germs that cause colds and sickness.
- The American Center for Disease Control and Prevention said 72% of people on one airline flight caught a cold from a single infected person. Recirculated air is unhealthy air.
- We all have to breathe so there is always a risk of contracting a contagious disease from the very air that we inhale.
Indications: For the temporary, soothing relief of nasal and sinus congestion and pressure and dry, irritated nasal membranes associated with a cold and sinusitis; irritated/swollen sinus passages; hay fever; or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis). Helps cleanse nasal passages and promotes nasal and sinus drainage.
90% of germs, viruses and pollutants may enter your body through the nose!
All of us breathe in through our nose and are inundated daily with thousands of foreign microparticles.
Super Strength SinuFix Mist is an innovative formula specifically designed to fight the virus induced nasal allergy, sinus, or cold and flu-like symptoms that may result from exposure to germs and viruses in the air in any crowded, potentially germ-infested environment.
- Works quickly
- Safe to use
- Year-round relief
- No chemical dependency
- No preservatives
- No side effects
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the first sign of symptoms, gently blow your nose to help clear the nasal passageway prior to using SinuFix. Prior to initial use, remove the safety clip and prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping 1 or more times into a tissue until the solution is dispensed. Insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 1-2 times in each nostril every 2-4 hours until symptoms subside. The nasal pump sprayer provides precise dose delivery of the soothing spray in a fine mist. Wipe nozzle clean after each use and replace cap. Children under 6 years of age: Consult a health care professional.
Active Ingredients: Allium cepa 6X; ambrosia artemisiaefolia 6X; argentum metallicum 8X; echinacea angustifolia 3X, 6X, 12X; euphorbium officinarum 4X, 6X 12X; hepar sulphuris calcareum 8X; hydrastis canadensis 3X, 6X, 12X; kali bichromicum 6X; 10X; kali sulphuricum 3X, 6X, 12X; lemna minor 3X; luffa operculata 6X; origanum vulgare 3X. 6X; pulsatilla 3X; sabadilla 6X; sanguinaria canadensis 6X; silicea 8X; and spigella anthelmia 3X.
Other Ingredients: Aloe vera (patented, organically grown), bitter melon, d-mannose, grapefruit seed, green tea, licorice root, purified nano silver (patented process), sorbitol, and tea tree oil.
The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before use. If symptoms worsen or do not improve within 7-14 days, or are accompanied by fever, consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children. Safety sealed for your protection. Printed shrink-band on inside bottle. Do not use if seal is missing or visibly tampered with.