Natural Dentist, Healthy Gums, Daily Oral Rinse, Peppermint Twist, 8 fl oz (236.6 ml) (Discontinued Item)5 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.77 lbs (0.35 kg)
- Product Code: NDT-00010
- UPC Code: 714132000103
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (236.6 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.52 x 2.53 x 7.31 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Clinically Proven: Protects and Soothes Gums & Mouth
- No Alcohol, Artificial Sweeteners, Dyes or Preservatives
Dentists recommend daily use of our herbal rinse to protect gums and mouth. If you don't see improvement after two weeks, write for a refund. We welcome your comments.
- Protects gums and mouth
- Soothes gum and mouth irritations
- Temporary relief of sore throat pain or discomfort
- Cruelty Free Product
- No Alcohol, artificial sweeteners, dyes, preservatives or harsh chemicals
- Shake well before use
- Adults: Rinse with half a capsule (or 1 tablespoon) twice daily
- Swish solution in your mouth for 30 seconds
- Do not swallow
- children under 2 to 12 should be supervised in use
- Children under 2: consult a dentist or doctor
Active Ingredients: ................Purpose
Vegetable Glycerin 22.5 % ....Oral Demulcent
Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Echinacea, Goldenseal, Calendula, Natural Flavors (contains cinnamon oil), Vegetable juices (for color), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Citric Acid, Olivamidopropyl Betaine (sourced from olives) and Potassium Citrate.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
- In case of accidental overdose contact a health professional
Stop and ask a doctor or dentist
- If mouth irritation or pain does not improve in seven days or worsens.