Natural Dentist, Natural Fluoride Rinse for Braces, Berry Blast, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Healthy Teeth
- For Braces
- Natural Fluoride Rinse
- Berry Blast
- Strengthens Teeth against cavities
- Soothes mouth irritations
- Cruelty Free Product
Formulated for Mouths with Braces
Smiles under construction need extrac help to keep teeth strong and healthy. The Natural Dentist Healthy Teeth uses natural fluoride to strengthen tooth enamel against cavities. Our soothing fluoride rinse gets to all of those hard-to-reach places and provides comfort for mouth irritations caused by braces.
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Important: Read Directions for Proper Use.
Adults and children 6 years and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters (10 ml mark on cap or 2 teaspoons) of rinse around your teeth for one minute, then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse unless directed to by dentist or physician.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years in good rinsing habits to minimize swallowing.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor or dentist.
Inactive Ingredients: Spring water, vegetable glycerin, xylitol, aloe vera gel, sodium phosphate monobasic, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium fluoride, poloxamer 407 and vitamin B12.
No Alcohol, Artificial Sweeteners, Dyes or Harsh Chemicals.
As with all drugs, keep out of reach of children under 6 years. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|