Natural Dynamix, Omega-3 DX, 120 Gummies
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- New Improved Formula
- 60 Servings
- No Fish Taste
- 50mg of DHA, 227mg of Tuna Oil Per Serving
- Gluten Free
- Colors From Natural Sources
- Natural Flavors
- Premium DHA & EPA
- Dietary Supplement
- Spring Forward to Optimal Health
Omega-3 DX is a delicious way to increase your daily DHA/EPA intake and provides essential Fatty Acids. In an easy to chew gummy form with no fishy after taste or reflux. Enjoy taking your fish oil.
The NDX Team is committed to bringing you the most effective dietary supplements... because we believe in optimal health, naturally.
For adults and children 4 years and older, chew two gummies daily. Gummy should be chewed before swallowing.
Glucose syrup, sucrose, gelatin, citric acid, lactic acid, fumaric acid, natural flavors, colors added (black carrot juice concentrate, turmeric, annatto), fractionated coconut oil (containing one or more of the following: carnauba wax, beeswax).
Product appearance may change over time due to natural colors and does not alter the potency of the product. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 gummies|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount / Serving||% Daily Value
4 & Up
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%†|
|Fish Oil (Tuna)||227 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||50 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||10 mg||**|
|Total Omega-3||70 mg||**|
|†% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.