Natural Factors, BioSil, Bone Mineralizer Matrix, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Use in conjunction with BioSil Bone Collagenizer Matrix
- Increases Bone Mineral Density
- Optimizes Calcium Absorption
- 1000 mg of High-Absorbing Calcium
- 2000 IU of Vitamin D
- Reduces Osteoporosis Risk‡
- Dietary Supplement
‡ Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Take 6 tablets daily. For maximum absorption take 3 tablets 2 times a day. Best if used in conjunction with BioSil Bone Collagenizer Matrix containing ch-OSA.
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, methylcellulose, glycerin.
Does not contain: wheat, milk, egg, gluten, tree nuts or peanuts, artificial colors or flavors, sugar, preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
If you are taking medications (especially anticoagulant drugs such as Warfarin/Coumadin) consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||100 mg||167%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||2000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)||75 mcg||93%|
|Vitamin K2 (as MK-7/menaquinone-7)||25 mcg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||500%|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%|
|Calcium (dicalcium malate, calcium citrate, calcium ascorbate)||1000 mg||100%|
|Magnesium (dimagnesium malate, magnesium oxide)||500 mg||125%|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established|