Natural Factors, Celadrin, Muscle & Joint Pain Relieving Cream, 2 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Provides Penetrating Pain Relief
- Absorbent and Non-Greasy
- Celadrin A Proprietary Blend of Esterfied Oils
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
Adult and children 2 years or age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Menthol 1.5 %||Pain relieving cream|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera gel, celadrin proprietary blend of esterified fatty acids (7.5%), cetyl alcohol, cinnamon oil, eucalyptus oil, glyceryl stearate, grape seed oil, hypromellose, jojoba oil, peppermint oil, potassium sorbate, purified water, squalane, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, tea tree oil, vegetable glycerin, wintergreen oil.|
I am very pleased with this product. I have back pain and use it before I go to bed. It relives the pain by morning.
This cream always gives some immediate relief for aches and pains and, used daily over time, seems to help make pain problems go away.
Joint Pain Cream
Posted by Reviewer2363572 on Sep 26, 2011
The product is helping with the pain in the knee. Over time it is sure to help further.
Posted by Reviewer1255550 on Jun 14, 2011
I've got two herniated disks in my neck, and this product helps ease the pain in my neck and shoulders. It's fast-acting and doesn't stain my clothes.
Posted by Reviewer1026844 on Feb 27, 2011
I like it
Posted by Reviewer2452073 on Jun 28, 2010
The Celadrin Cream does its job well and quickly soothes the arthritic areas using a small amount. A plus is that it is not greasy. It seems to work quickly which is appreciated.
An economical solution to the other
Posted by Reviewer2437089 on May 15, 2010
As the esterified fatty acids, it provides a safe quick relief from surface pain. When other plasters, etc. are too strong, sometimes, a natural fatty acids may be suitable. Or when your joint is too rigid, it might provide natural oil and liquid inside to soften a bit. This flexibility might be helping to avoid some injury due to rigidity.