Natural Factors, D'Pantothenic Acid, 250 mg, 90 Capsules
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.80|
- Dietary Supplement
- Calcium Pantothenate U.S.P.
- Easy to Swallow Capsules
- Essential Nutrient for Adrenal Support
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Pantothenic acid, or vitamin B5, is utilized in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, energy production, as well as the manufacture of adrenal hormones and red blood cells. Pantothenic acid supplementation is often recommended by nutritionally oriented physicians to support proper adrenal function.
All Natural Factors products are manufactured according to Canadian Health Protection Branch Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
1 capsule, 1-2 times per day, or as directed by a health professional.
Rice powder, gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal on cap is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||250 mg||2500%|
Great for depression
Posted by Darlynn on Dec 21, 2013
B5 or D'Pantothenic Acid is a good B vitamin for fighting depression. Natural Factors produces good quality vitamins at reasonable prices. I buy this product all the time. Made in Canada.
I would say
Posted by jol229-for-10-dollars-off on May 13, 2013
that I haven't really had a real pimple since I started taking it...
Posted by Reviewer1940329 on Jan 07, 2013
Good quality at a great price