Natural Factors, PGX Satisfast, Whey Protein Energy Drink Mix, Very Vanilla, 8.4 oz (238 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Feel Full for Hours
- Only 60 Calories Per Serving
- 10 g of Protein
- 2.5 g of PGX
- No Added Sugar
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
Get energized and satisfy your cravings in between meals or at snack time with PGX Satisfast. Drinking Satisfast 30-60 minutes before a meal will help reduce your hunger so you will be satisfied with smaller portions, and may give you the willpower to pass up high-calorie, low-nutrient foods. It is particularly important to start your day with a high-protein breakfast. Adding PGX Satisfast to a fast breakfast such as toast or cereal will help increase your protein consumption without adding a lot of extra calories.
Combines the weight loss benefits of PGX with high quality whey protein:
- Promotes healthy blood sugar already within the normal range
- Provides soluble fiber, 10 grams of protein and only 60 calories per serving
- Helps reduce appetite and curbs cravings
- No sugar added, gluten free - tastes delicious!
Add 1 scoop (17 g) to 5 oz (150 ml) of cold water and shake in a shaker cup. Take once per day and drink 30-60 minutes before a meal or enjoy at snack time, or as directed by a health professional. Drink an additional 12-16 oz (375-500 ml) glass of water after taking PGX Satisfast.
Natural French vanilla flavor.
Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no gluten, soy, wheat or yeast.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: A small percentage of people may initially experience minor digestive changes when taking PGX Satisfast. Slowly work up to the full serving to give your body time to adjust.
Consult a health professional prior to use if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any health concerns. If you are taking medications, take one hour prior to or two hours after taking PGX Satisfast.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (17 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calorie from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%‡|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%‡|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%‡|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%‡|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||**|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||13.5 g||**|
Konjac-mannan (Amorphophallus konjac) (root), Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain, lipase)||10 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established