Natural Factors, Saw Palmetto, with Lycopene, 160 mg, 90 Softgels
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- Standardized Potency
- Support for Healthy Prostate Function
- Lyc-O-Mato Natural Tomato Lycopene
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Saw Palmetto berry (Serenoa repens, Sabal serrulata) consists of the ripe, dried fruit of Serenoa repens. The berry contains fatty acids (principally lauric acid and ethyl laurate), with phytosterols and polysaccharides. By standardizing the fatty acids in Saw Palmetto to between 85 and 95%, Natural Factors delivers a standardized potency herb extract for men.
All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
1 softgel, 2-4 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin USP, purified water, carob powder), flax seed oil (certified organic), pumpkin seed oil.
Contains no artificial preservatives or color, no corn, dairy, wheat, soya, starch or yeast.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: With your regular medical checkups it is advised to include a prostate exam and to advise your doctor you are taking this product.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa repens) extract||160 mg||**|
|Fatty acids and Sterols (95%)||152 mg||**|
|Lyc-O-Mato Tomato extract||34 mg||**|
|Lycopene (6%)||2 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|