Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural Double Chocolate, 12 oz (340 g)
- 100% Natural Whey Protein
- Non-Denatured, Microfiltered, No Growth Hormones
- No Added Sugar, No Artificial Sweeteners, GMO Free
- Dietary Supplement
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein, with no added sugar that provides support for muscle development and repair as well as the immune system.*
Whey Factors - highest quality all natural whey protein:
- No sugar added! No artificial sweeteners! GMO free!
- BSE & rBGH free! (From cows that have not been treated with growth hormones)
- Non-denatured, microfiltered pure whey
- Low in lactose - only 1 g per serving
- High in protein - 15 grams per serving
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain-amino-acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including: immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Mixes instantly
All Natural factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
Mix 1 scoop (20 g) in 6 fluid ounces or more of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Serving Option: Try Whey Factors mixed in milk or your favorite beverage; soy, rice or almond milk. Whey Factors tastes delicious!
Natural chocolate flavor. Contains possible traces of soy.
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no wheat or yeast. No added sugar.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 17|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%**|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||‡|
|Vitamin A||8 IU||‡|
|Vitamin C||0.3 mg||‡|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||18 mg||†|
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain, lipase)||13 mg||†|
|Stevia Leaf Powder||40 mg||†|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
|‡Contains less than 1% Daily Value of this nutrient.|
Whey Protein Microfractions
Amino Acid Profile
|Aspartic Acid||2.0 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.6 g|