Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural Double Chocolate Flavor, 12 oz (340 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- No Growth Hormones
- Protein 16 g
- Carbs 2 g
- Fat 1 g
- Calories 80
- rBGH & BSE Free
- No Added Sugar
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: French Vanilla, Very Strawberry, and Matcha Green Tea. Also available in Unflavored
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows - free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain-amino acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
- 2 g carbohydrates per serving
- Low in lactase - only 1 g per serving
- Mixes instantly
Add 1 scoop (22 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural chocolate flavor, lecithin (soy).
Contains milk and soy.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (22 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%‡|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%‡|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%‡|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||20 g||**|
|Enzyme Blend||42 mg||**|
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain, lipase)||14 mg||**|
|Stevia Leaf Powder||44 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
|Whey Protein Microfractions|
|Amino Acid Profile|
|Per (22 g) Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||1.4 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.0 g|
|Tryptophan||0. 2 g|
Pretty good protein , the taste is strong and good, i love it. Helps me to replace a meal or two through the day so i can lose some pounds. For this price is perfect, for me is enough for 2 weeks.
I researched several protein powders, specifically whey based protein powders and I chose this one. I got several flavors and I am happy with all of them. I mix them in the blender with different things to make a variety of drinks. I got this product in advance of my daughter getting her wisdom teeth out and it really helped her recover quickly. She continues using it now because she likes it so much.
Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 22, 2016
mixes well, does the job. taste is good. i like.
Delicious and light, natural chocolately taste
Posted by j44lee on Sep 04, 2014
Another win for Natural Factors. Love it.
Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Aug 24, 2014
The taste is good but what I like about this protein is it dissolves nice and easy. Microfractions are a plus
Posted by 5021417041329794137 on Jul 30, 2014
Did not use much of it, but it tasted better than most other protein powders I have tried.