Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural Double Chocolate Flavor, 2 lbs (907 g)
Priced together: $60.93 Priced separately: $62.93
- 100% Natural Whey Protein
- Non-Denatured, Microfiltered, No Growth Hormones
- No Added Sugar, No Artificial Sweeteners, GMO Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein, with no added sugar that provides support for muscle development and repair as well as the immune system.*
Whey Factors - highest quality all natural whey protein:
- No sugar added! No artificial sweeteners! GMO free!
- BSE & rBGH free! (From cows that have not been treated with growth hormones)
- Non-denatured, microfiltered pure whey
- Low in lactose - only 1 g per serving
- High in protein - 15 grams per serving
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain-amino-acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including: immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Mixes instantly
Whey Factors - the best tasting whey protein - available in these delicious flavors; Double Chocolate, French Vanilla and Strawberry. Also available in Unflavored.
All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
Mix 1 scoop (20 g) in 6 fluid ounces or more of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Serving Option: Try Whey Factors mixed in milk or your favorite beverage; soy, rice or almond milk. Whey Factors tastes delicious!
Natural chocolate flavor.
Contains possible traces of soy.
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no wheat or yeast. No added sugar.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%**|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||‡|
|Vitamin A||8 IU||‡|
|Vitamin C||0.3 mg||‡|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||18 mg||†|
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain, lipase)||13 mg||†|
|Stevia Leaf Powder||40 mg||†|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
|‡Contains less than 1% of the Daily Value of this nutrient.|
|Whey Protein Microfractions|
|Amino Acid Profile|
|Aspartic Acid||2.0 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.6 g|