Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural Double Chocolate Flavor, 2 lbs (907 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.32|
- Non-Denatured · Microfiltered · No Growth Hormones
- Protein 16 g
- Carbs 2 g
- Fat 1 g
- Calories 80
- rBGH & BSE Free · Grass-Fed · No Added Sugars
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: French Vanilla, Very Strawberry, and Matcha Green Tea. Also available in Unflavored
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows - free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain-amino-acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
- 2 g carbohydrates per serving
- Low in lactose - only 1 g per serving
- Mixes instantly
Add 1 scoop (22 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural chocolate flavor, lecithin (soy).
Contains milk and soy.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (22 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 41|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%‡|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%‡|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%‡|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||20 mg||**|
|Enzyme Blend||42 mg||**|
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain, lipase)||14 mg||**|
|Stevia Leaf Powder||44 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
|Whey Protein Microfractions|
|Amino Acid Profile|
|Per (22 g) Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||1.4 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.0 g|
It is so hard to find a protein supplement that is soy-free and all the wrong sugar-free. Stevia is the best (at this moment). Take 1-1/2 scoop instead of the recommended 1 scoop to obtain 22.5g protein per serving, and the bottle will provide 30 servings. Different people tolerate different proteins differently. Avoid those with added fiber like inulin, and sugar alcohol like xylitol. This is to avoid extra challenge for the bowel. Protein that is not tolerated well will cause flatulence. Try taking a digestive enzyme at the same time. If it does not help, switch brand or type of protein, e.g. from whey to egg protein. Prolonged protein intolerance is harmful to the gut. This natural double chocolate is real and great tasting. Avoid taking at night to avoid insomnia.
I mix a scoop of Natural Factors Whey Factors Double Chocolate flavor in about 8 oz. of milk for breakfast everyday. It mixes easily with a spoon and tastes great. There is no weird aftertaste like some other brands that I have tried. It is sugar-free, GMO-free, rBGH free, and has no artificial sweeteners. I highly recommend it!
Posted by 5538528325469165154 on Aug 24, 2016
Well curated product. Taste is acceptable.
This was a reorder for me of this product.
Posted by 5115071425655852578 on Jun 18, 2016
This was a reorder for me of this product. So, I guess that says it all. Easy to use, tasty and I will be ordering again.
Posted by 5589076395530642551 on Feb 21, 2016
The best proterin shake I've ever had! so good for you!
Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Aug 28, 2015
My son-in-law has this drink every morning. He feels it gives him a good start on his day. He drinks this after a healthy, lean, breakfast.