Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural French Vanilla Flavor, 12 oz (340 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- No Growth Hormones
- Protein 17 g
- Carbs 2 g
- Fat 1 g
- 80 Calories
- rBGH & BSE Free
- No Added Sugars
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: Double Chocolate, Vera Strawberry, and Matcha Green Tea. Also available in Unflavored
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows - free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain amino acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
- 2 g carbohydrates per serving
- Low in lactose - only 1 g per serving
- Mixes instantly
Add 1 scoop (22 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural vanilla flavor, guar gum, lecithin (soy).
Contains milk and soy.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (22 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%‡|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%‡|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%‡|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||21 g||**|
|Enzyme Blend||42 mg||**|
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain and lipase)||14 mg||**|
|Stevia Leaf Powder||44 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Whey Protein Microfractions
Amino Acid Profile
|Per (22 g) Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||1.4 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.2 g|
I've used probably dozens of different protein powder brands over the years. This one is hands down my favorite so far. Both the vanilla and chocolate taste impressively delicious considering the fact that they don't have all the artificial garbage that a lot of other powders have (especially the ones targeted to athletes). It's healthy, tastes good and is priced reasonably. Whatever your reasons for taking a protein powder - bodybuilder, hypoglycemic, etc. - you can't lose with this product. Highly recommended.
This is an excellent source of protein, the quality of ingredients is much higher than others I have seen, I especially like that there is no fructose in it. Every morning I mix this in a blender with rice milk, 1/2 banana, and fresh or frozen berries, gives me energy and lasts me until lunch. The price here is great... I was paying 19.00 at my health food store.
Posted by Gabrielski on Apr 17, 2016
I'm a loyal consumer of Bluebonnet Whey Protein, Natural Vanilla Flavor, but I've just want to try another stuff to compare. Trust me, this product is a joke. If you want quality, Bluebonnet is best!
Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Feb 09, 2015
Great taste and easy to use but a bit overpriced.
Posted by 5432323423964475488 on Oct 24, 2014
I have to enhance the flavor of this with Vanilla and Stevia before it tastes good to me.
Posted by 5021417041329794137 on Jul 30, 2014
Did not use much of it, but it tasted better than most other protein powders I have tried.