Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural French Vanilla Flavor, 12 oz (340 g)66 Reviews
1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Product Code: NFS-02926
- UPC Code: 068958029269
- Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 6.7 in, 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- No Growth Hormones
- Protein 17 g
- Carbs 2 g
- Fat 1 g
- 80 Calories
- rBGH & BSE Free
- No Added Sugars
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: Double Chocolate, Vera Strawberry, and Matcha Green Tea. Also available in Unflavored
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows - free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain amino acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
- 2 g carbohydrates per serving
- Low in lactose - only 1 g per serving
- Mixes instantly
Add 1 scoop (22 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural vanilla flavor, guar gum, lecithin (soy).
Contains milk and soy.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (22 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%‡|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%‡|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%‡|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||21 g||**|
|Enzyme Blend||42 mg||**|
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain and lipase)||14 mg||**|
|Stevia Leaf Powder||44 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Whey Protein Microfractions
Amino Acid Profile
|Per (22 g) Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||1.4 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.2 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've used probably dozens of different protein powder brands over the years. This one is hands down my favorite so far. Both the vanilla and chocolate taste impressively delicious considering the fact that they don't have all the artificial garbage that a lot of other powders have (especially the ones targeted to athletes). It's healthy, tastes good and is priced reasonably. Whatever your reasons for taking a protein powder - bodybuilder, hypoglycemic, etc. - you can't lose with this product. Highly recommended.
This is an excellent source of protein, the quality of ingredients is much higher than others I have seen, I especially like that there is no fructose in it. Every morning I mix this in a blender with rice milk, 1/2 banana, and fresh or frozen berries, gives me energy and lasts me until lunch. The price here is great... I was paying 19.00 at my health food store.