Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural French Vanilla Flavor, 2 lbs (907 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Growth Hormones
- Protein 17 g
- Carbs 2 g
- Fat 1 g
- Calories 80
- rBGH & BSE Free
- No Added Sugars
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: Double Chocolate, Very Strawberry, and Matcha Green Tea. Also available in Unflavored
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows - free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain amino acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
- 2 g carbohydrates per serving
- Low in lactose - only 1 g per serving
- Mixes instantly
Add 1 scoop (22 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural vanilla flavor, guar gum, lecithin (soy).
Contains milk and soy.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (22 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 41|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%‡|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%‡|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%‡|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||21 g||**|
|Enzyme Blend||42 mg||**|
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain, lipase)||14 mg||**|
|Stevia Leaf Powder||44 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Whey Protein Microfractions
Amino Acid Profile
|Per (22 g) Serving|
|Glutamic Acid||2.2 g|
The source of the whey was very important to me and this product meets all those requirements. It has a light Vanilla taste and dissolves fairly easily in soy/rice milk. A blender is more efficient but with a little patience the back of a spoon works fine. Not gritty at all and the price on iherb is great. I would order it again and maybe try one of the other flavors.
Great tasting protein
Posted by 5327246827422330772 on May 01, 2016
Great taste and guess what.. NO SUGAR !!! I'm really surprised with quality, taste and fast dissolve.
Keeps Him Going
Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Aug 28, 2015
My son-in-law feels this, along with a healthy breakfast, keeps him going until lunch. He likes the chocolate version, too.
taste is not so good. but it's natural
Posted by 5238562614898926988 on Dec 23, 2014
easily dissolved in water and effective
LEUKEMIA SURVIVOR -TASTE GOOD AND REASONNABLE PRICE + INCREASE MUSCLES MASS
Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Aug 13, 2014
I like this product because it increase muscle mass! It taste good in smooties! I used to buy Genuine Health Protein + wich taste better BUT THEIR PRICE ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAY TO HIGH. I get the same results at a fraction of the cost! If you like my reviews please click on my link to see more and use my code to get a rebate on your first order!