- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural Strawberry Flavor, 2 lbs (907 g)23 Reviews
2.83 lbs (1.28 kg)
- Product Code: NFS-02933
- UPC Code: 068958029337
- Package Quantity: 2 lbs (907 g)
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 9.5 in, 2.35 lbs (1.07 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- No Growth Hormones
- Protein 17 g
- Carbs 2 g
- Fat 1 g
- Calories 80
- rBGH & BSE Free
- No Added Sugars
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: Double Chocolate, French Vanilla, and Matcha Green Tea. Also available in Unflavored
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows - free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain amino acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
- 2 g carbohydrates per serving
- Low in lactose - only 1 g per serving
- Mixes instantly
Add 1 scoop (22 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural strawberry flavor, guar gum, beet root (color), lecithin (soy).
Contains milk and soy.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (22 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 41|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%†|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%†|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||<1%†|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk)(microfiltered, non-denatured)||21 g||**|
|Enzyme Blend||42 mg||**|
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain, lipase)||14 mg||**|
|Stevia Leaf Powder||44 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Whey Protein Microfractions
Amino Acid Profile
|Per (22 g) Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||1.5 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.2 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
this product is good, tastes pretty good, no added sugar, but what bugs me is they talk about it being undenatured and a whey concentrate. however if you look at the nutrient listing is shows whey concentrate and whey isolate. This defeats the purpose of their advertising and the product. I called the company and they said it was mostly concentrate and the isolate was so it would mix in liquid better. I don't care about having to use extra effort to mix it in, I'd rather have a completely natural undenatured concentrate.
This is a high quality protein with a really great taste. I like this product and I also appreciate the prompt shipping.