Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Unflavored, 12 oz (340 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- No Growth Hormones
- Protein 18 g
- Carbs 1 g
- Fat 1 g
- Calories 80
- rBGH & BSE Free
- No Added Sugars
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: Double Chocolate, French Vanilla, Very Strawberry, and Matcha Green Tea
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows - free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain-amino acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including; immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- <2 g carbohydrates per serving
- Low in lactose - only 1 g per serving
- Mixes instantly
Add 1 scoop (22 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Contains milk and soy.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (22 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%‡|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%‡|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%‡|
|Pure Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||22 g||**|
|Enzyme Blend||42 mg||**|
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain, lipase)||14 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Whey Protein Microfractions
Amino Acid Profile
|Per (22 g) Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||1.5 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.3 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
After tons of online research regarding whey protein powders and the types of sweeteners and other junk that go into them...it boiled down to NOW Whey Protein, Natural Factors, and The Organic Whey. I chose this product because it uses whey from cows that have not been given hormones which is very important to me. Also, it is absulutely flavorless, I drink it with cold water....it almost has a very slight vanilla aftertaste. Unbelievable product!
I love this brand, I usually buy the 2lb but I just wanted a small amount because I was testing another brand. The extra price for non-denatured proteins is absolutely worth it. No side effects from this like poor digestion, in fact my digestion is probably better. Tastes great unflavored
whey to go
Posted by 5573778086806822689 on Feb 21, 2014
Wonderful taste. I appreciate the non additives. I add a little agave when using water to mix
neutral flavor ,good price...
Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013
although i think its a good product with good pricing i do not tolerate milk based protein as well as milk products well so i gave it away to a friend who enjoyed it.i will stick with vegan protein based as it is much easier on my stomach,if you are looking for the most natural whey product you should consider the Caprotein by Capra...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews
Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Apr 17, 2013
This is the best unflavored protein powder I have tried. It is high quality AND it taste good. Kind of milky-taste. Perfect for baking to make it more rich in protein.
Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 14, 2013
Like Canadian food! My man finds it very tasty and healthy add after his workouts. Very high and pure quality, also very tasty to him. Only could be little less expensive.