Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Matcha Green Tea, 12 oz (340 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 1000 mg of Matcha Green Tea Extract
- Non-Denatured · Microfiltered · No Growth Hormones
- Protein 17 g
- Carbs 2 g
- Fat 1 g
- Calories 90
- rBGH & BSE Free · Grass-Fed · No Added Sugars
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.
- Whey Factors - the best tasting and highest quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: Double Chocolate, French Vanilla, and Very Strawberry. Also available in Unflavored
- Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows - free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain-amino-acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
- 2 g carbohydrates per serving
- Low in lactose - only 1 g per serving
- Mixes instantly
Add 1 scoop (25 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1-3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural vanilla flavor, guar gum, lecithin (soy).
Contains milk and soy.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (25 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%‡|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%‡|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%‡|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||23 g||**|
|Matcha Green Tea Powder||1000 mg||**|
|Enzyme Blend||42 mg||**|
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain and lipase)||14 mg||**|
|Stevia Leaf Powder||44 mg||**|
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
|Whey Protein Microfractions|
|Amino Acid Profile|
|Per (25 g) Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||1.5 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.3 g|
I Enjoy the Matcha Green Tea as a welcome change of pace when I am sick of having chocolate protein powder all the time. I only like to have all naturally flavored protein powders, and that leaves relatively few tasty options available. I find this to be a welcome change from chocolate, and will definitely be ordering again.
Posted by 5066271511534424527 on Mar 24, 2016
I am a matcha addict and I can barely taste the matcha in this. Better off buying standard vanilla protein powder and adding your own matcha powder in.
Whey Factors, Matcha Green Tea
Posted by Pandora on Nov 03, 2013
There were a few things I didn't like with this shake, it was not thick enough for my taste, and I didn't really feel the effect of the matcha. However I have never tried matcha tea before yet I consume caffeine all the time, so it might not be the products fault. Other than that, it tasted quite OK, it wasn't delicious but I never expect that from a shake. All in all I was content and will buy this product again :)
AMAZING - out of this world!!!
Posted by j44lee on Aug 07, 2013
Holy smokes - buy this right now!!! I originally started off with their Vanilla flavor, but this Matcha green tea variety takes the cake! It's 20 calories more (100 total per serving) than their Vanilla flavor (80 cal total) but SO worth it. Really delicious and mixes well. The best!
One of my favourite
Posted by Reviewer1904285 on Jul 25, 2013
This is one of my favourite proteins! Order it every time!!!
Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012
Can't really judge whether the product or the ingredients are good, because I drunk it with water and couldn't stand the taste... Δεν μπορώ να εκφέρω άποψη γιατί με νερό που το δοκίμασα (ψάχνω συγκεκριμένα προϊόν για να το χρησιμοποιώ με νερό) είχε γεύση που δεν μπορούσα να δεχτώ. Το πέταξα όπως είναι.