Natural Max, Chitosan, 500 mg, 90 VegCaps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Breakthrough Fiber Extract
- Marine Source
- Dietary Supplement
Discussion: Studies suggest that a diet rich in fiber can help reduce the transit time of foods in the digestive system, so less dietary fat and cholesterol are available to the system. Chitosan is derived from chitin, an amino polysaccharide fiber found in the shells of crawfish, lobster and other shellfish.
Directions: Use only as directed. Take two vegetarian capsules 30 minutes before meals. As with any fiber supplement, always take with 8 ounces of liquid.
Vegetable cellulose capsule, cellulose, magnesium stearate and succinate.
NaturalMax guarantees it has added NO ingredients other than those listed on this label.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Not for use by pregnant or lactating women. Fat soluble vitamins, essential fatty acids, and medications should be taken 4 hours before or after ingesting this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%†|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%†|
|Chitosan (shellfish)||1 g||*|
|†Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.