Natural Treasures, BNG, EMU OIL, Topical Cream, with MSM & Emu Oil, 4 oz (114g)
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin C
- Sore Joints, Minor Sprains, Bruises, Scars, Burns, Abrasions
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Apply directly to affected area; not more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Water (aqua), emu oil, propylene glycol, methylsulfonyl methane, dimethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, diethylhexyl adipate, coriandrum sativum (coriander) oil, triethanolamine, calcium ascorbate (ester C), glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, salix alba (white willow) bark extract, echinacea purpurea (coneflower) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, chrysanthemum coccineum (feverfew) flower extract, hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort) extract, calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract, tilia cordata (linden tree) flower extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, benzoic acid, butylene glycol, fragrance (parfum).
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use in or near the eyes; if product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use with an electric heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Conditions worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- A rash or irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.