- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Natural Treasures, BNG, Ultra Blue, Topical Analgesic Gel, 2 oz (57 g)17 Reviews
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: NTR-03021
- UPC Code: 742961030213
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (57 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 2.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Fast Pain Relief in 5 Minutes
- You Saw it Here
- With Lignisul MSM & Emu Oil, Aloe Vera, and Vitamin C
- For Arthritis, Muscle Strains and Sprains, Backache, Tendinitis
Ultra Blue pain relief - made with pure Emu Oil, Aloe Vera, Herbs, and Lignisul MSM. There is no stronger pain reliever than Ultra Blue w/MSM
Temporally relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- Simple backache
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Apply directly to affected areas; not more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Menthol (4%)||Topical Analgesic|
Purified water, propylene glycol, emu oil, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 isoparaffin (and) laureth-7, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, dioctyl adipate (and) octyl stearate (and) octyl palmitate, white willow ext, propylene glycol (and), diazolidinyl urea (and) methylparaben (and) propylparaben, aloe vera gel, panthenol, ascorbic acid, capsicum oleoresin, cornflower ext, chamomile ext, feverfew ext, hypericum ext, calendula ext, linden ext, coriander oil, grape seed ext, benzophenone-4, polysorbate-20, tetrasodium EDTA, citric acid, fragrance, FD&C blue #1 lake.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use in or near the eyes; if product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
- Do not use with electric heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- A rash or irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This product is better than Bengay type of products. For years I had pain in the fatty part of both thumbs. The lightest contact at these areas would make me cringe. I even tried acupuncture. I purchased Ultra Blue on the recommendation of my acupuncturist, because he had used it himself for a neck injury. The product immediately relieved my pain. I used it twice a day at first, then only at bedtime, and now I just use it when I feel some stiffness. My hands have not felt this well in years!
I tried Ultra Blue last year for my shoulder tendonitis and was surprised at how well it worked. I used it successfully on muscle strains as well. The scent is light and pleasant, unlike many of its competitors. It worked so well that I bought another jar. This jar was far more blue but seems to work the same. Overall I am very satisfied.