Natural Treasures, BNG, Ultra Blue, Topical Analgesic Gel, 2 oz (57 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fast Pain Relief in 5 Minutes
- You Saw it Here
- With Lignisul MSM & Emu Oil, Aloe Vera, and Vitamin C
- For Arthritis, Muscle Strains and Sprains, Backache, Tendinitis
Ultra Blue pain relief - made with pure Emu Oil, Aloe Vera, Herbs, and Lignisul MSM. There is no stronger pain reliever than Ultra Blue w/MSM
Temporally relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- Simple backache
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Apply directly to affected areas; not more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Menthol (4%)||Topical Analgesic|
Purified water, propylene glycol, emu oil, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 isoparaffin (and) laureth-7, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, dioctyl adipate (and) octyl stearate (and) octyl palmitate, white willow ext, propylene glycol (and), diazolidinyl urea (and) methylparaben (and) propylparaben, aloe vera gel, panthenol, ascorbic acid, capsicum oleoresin, cornflower ext, chamomile ext, feverfew ext, hypericum ext, calendula ext, linden ext, coriander oil, grape seed ext, benzophenone-4, polysorbate-20, tetrasodium EDTA, citric acid, fragrance, FD&C blue #1 lake.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use in or near the eyes; if product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
- Do not use with electric heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- A rash or irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.