Naturally Fresh, Refrigerator Fresh, Odor Absorbing Crystal, 1.75 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Works Better, Lasts Longer Than Baking Soda
- National Health & Wellness Club Member Tested and Recommended
- Lasts up to Twelve Months
- Compact & Space Saving
- Non-Toxic & Spill Proof
- Stops Food from Absorbing Odors
- Long Lasting
- Pet Areas
- Garbage Pails
- Diaper Pails
- Gym Locker
Refrigerator Fresh removes bad odors naturally for up to twelve months!
Totally remove plastic shrink wrap from container. Place one in the refrigerator and one in the freezer or wherever odors are a problem.
To Refresh Crystal: Simply remove every 8 weeks rinse under faucet and replace wherever odors are a problem.
Contains natural mineral salts.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've never used odor absorbers like this one before. I like it very much. It's small and hasn't any odor itself. I put one in my fridge, one - near trash bin, one - near cat's toilet. I'll buy more. I noticed - really less odors in this places! I hold it about a year, than I buy a new one. You need to rinse it sometimes. When it's new, it's works better, but anyway, it absorbs odors.
Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014
This is a ok product, I have'nt noticed anything different! Will I buy again? I dont know!
Posted by Revron on Mar 17, 2014
Have used it in my fridge, seems to be working fine. Planning to buy more. Thank you iHerb for the service.
Posted by 4759477618425615332 on Mar 10, 2014
Will buy more
Great product that really works!
Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014
I would definitely recommend this product because it did what was supposed to do: my fridge is smell free! I can have onion in it, spicy food or other different flavors and you can feel a thing! It actually took me about 5 days to realize that the fresh chicken breast I had in the fridge was getting rotten! If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)