Naturally Vitamins, Medizym, Pain Relieving Cream, 2 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Organic Menthol
Eases minor discomfort of:
- Arthritis pain
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
Use: Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area no more than 3 or 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age; ask a doctor
For external use only
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- On a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- Have redness over the affected area
- Are pregnant or lactating
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tingly
- After each application, thoroughly wash hands with soap and water
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Other information: Store in a cool place
|Menthol 1.25%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, polysorbate-80, bromelain, menthyl lactate, boswellia serrata extract, harpagophythum procumbens extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, yucca schidigera extract, cetyl alcohol, laureth-4, silica, benzyl alcohol, carbomer and sodium hydroxide.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I had long used Wobenzym N to help relieve low back and muscle pain. However, I was unable to find any and contacted the Naturally and was informed it was no longer made. They now are making it with some formula change as Medizym. I then went on line and ordered three tubes. After trying it I found that with the formula change it was not quite as strong a feel, but it appears to last a little longer. It also appears to be a slightly thicker lotion. It appears to work as well.
I've found out this cream really works. Reduces any pain qiuckly and for a long time.
Helped a bit
Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014
Effects seemed to wear off fairly quickly. Celedrin is better. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.
Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013
This really works. It reliefs the pain in my back, even though I struggle with serious inflammation conditions. Really affordable as well, especially considering the quick and relieving effect.
Smells like menthol ...
Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013
... and works like all the rest of these similar products. Some MSM lotions are worth trying as well if you have pain more related to your joints than muscles. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.
Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013
I think it is very good. I tried it a lot and really did help
Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013
A great warming up ointment with a nice menthol flavor, warms a little, doesn't hurts. Helps to calm down hurting areas after workout. ***** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************