Naturally Vitamins, Stimulin, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Citrulline - #1 Nitric Oxide Stimulator
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Blood Flow for Enhanced Stamina & Renewed Energy.
- More Potent Than L-Arginine
Stimulin contains the patented nutrient and potent amino acid citrulline.
Take two (2) tablets twice a day.
Cellulose, stearic acid, beet juice powder, silica, magnesium stearate.
If you take blood pressure medicine, or libido-enhancing drugs, please consult with your physician before taking Stimulin.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate)||103 mg||10%|
|Phosphorus (as dibasic calcium phosphate)||80 mg||8%|
|*Percent Daily Value based on 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I learned of Citrulline from Dr. Ignarro's book, "No More Heart Disease" in 2006. Because, the L-Arginine in his recipe may have over stimulated my system, may have caused Shingles, I reduced my personal intake to Citrulline, which is in Stimulin, (& part of the original recipe of the book). I know for a fact that during the Monday-thru-Wednesday period each week when I'm taking Citrulline my sense of smell is highly well developed. So much so, that I can scent a person's cologne or perfume for 30 feet in front of me & when they turn a corner I can tell which way they walked. Plus, it's good for your vascular system. I'm not a Doctor & I've been taking this for my vascular health for 2 years, 3 days a week & I can feel the benefits.