Nature Made, D3, Vitamin D Supplement, 2000 IU, 100 Tablets
By Nature Made
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended‡
- D3 is the Body's Preferred Form of Vitamin D
- Supports Teeth, Bone and Immune Health
- Dietary Supplement - USP Verified
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Gluten
Vitamin D helps support teeth, bone and immune health
USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.
‡Based on 2011 Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending Letter Vitamin Supplements.
Take one tablet daily with a meal.
Calcium carbonate, cellulose gel, maltodextrin, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Keep bottle tightly closed.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% DV*|
|Vitamin D3||2000 IU (50 mcg)||500%|
|*Daily Value (DV)|