- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended‡
- D3 is the Body's Preferred Form of Vitamin D
- Supports Teeth, Bone and Immune Health
- Dietary Supplement - USP Verified
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Gluten
Vitamin D helps support teeth, bone and immune health
USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.
‡Based on 2011 Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending Letter Vitamin Supplements.
Take one tablet daily with a meal.
Calcium carbonate, cellulose gel, maltodextrin, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Keep bottle tightly closed.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% DV*|
|Vitamin D3||2000 IU (50 mcg)||500%|
|*Daily Value (DV)|