Nature's Answer, Boneset, Herb, Organic Alcohol Extract (1:1), 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.36|
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum
- Herbal Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
- Since 1972
- Kosher Parve
- Responsibly Wildcrafted Herb
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
As a dietary supplement take 2 mL (56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Purified water, 12-15% certified organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Boneset Whole Herb (1:1) Extract||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Dec 11, 2015
I am taking this for bone and joint repair. It's too early to see results but I will continue as I've heard that this is a really good product.
Bought for someone with a wrist fracture...
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 29, 2015
...along with Frontier Comfrey tea and comfrey root, to aid healing. I was told that the bone is healing nicely, due to one or more of these products. Nature's Answer is my default brand for tinctures, although I wish they sold more 20ml bottles, I shall always check this company first when looking for a herb. Recommended.
Gritty bits but it works
Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Mar 05, 2012
The tincture has lots of gritty bits that have a similar texture to hard charcoal but it gives relief anyway.
It taste nasty but it has helped me with my respiratory condition.
Posted by Reviewer2274213 on Dec 21, 2010
Our daughter was forced at work to take the flu shot and she came home sick. She took a dropper with the Boneset straight without water, and within 10 minutes she said she felt much better. My wife has used it for many years to stop colds from getting hard grips on her. Len Kramer