- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Bupleurum Chinense
- Super Concentrated 1000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
- Kosher Parve
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same ratios as in the plant
Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement take 1 mL (28 drops) 2-3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 1 mL (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bupleurum (Bupleurum chinense) Root Extract||1000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Seems to help with liver tenderness and mild liver swelling. Flavour is almost imperceptible when mixed with water, but does have a mild bitter taste that is quite tolerable. Recommended for mild liver problems. Would like to see it available in a larger size bottle.
I am only half-way through the bottle. I have not noticed any cleansing symptoms from my liver, although from my research the Bupleurum tops milk thistle for liver cleansing. I would buy this product again, as I do think it is of high quality.
Posted by 4748158956888940322 on Jun 12, 2016
I used this product for liver clensing and I see imidiate respond in feel more calm and better.I used it only one mount and so far so good .
Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Dec 12, 2015
It does something good :)
Posted by Reviewer2666010 on Mar 14, 2015
Helps me relax , releases tension in my shoulders and neck
Posted by 5012326109433028430 on Feb 17, 2015
it definitely improves the digestion process...