Nature's Answer, Bupleurum, Alcohol-Free, 1000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.97|
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Bupleurum Chinense
- Super Concentrated 1000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
- Kosher Parve
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same ratios as in the plant
Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement take 1 mL (28 drops) 2-3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 1 mL (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bupleurum (Bupleurum chinense) Root Extract||1000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Seems to help with liver tenderness and mild liver swelling. Flavour is almost imperceptible when mixed with water, but does have a mild bitter taste that is quite tolerable. Recommended for mild liver problems. Would like to see it available in a larger size bottle.
I am only half-way through the bottle. I have not noticed any cleansing symptoms from my liver, although from my research the Bupleurum tops milk thistle for liver cleansing. I would buy this product again, as I do think it is of high quality.
I hope its working?
Posted by DrJah24 on Jan 10, 2017
Sense this was the only pure 'Bupleurum' that iherb carries this is what I went with so I don't have anything to compare it to.. That is why I am giving this 3 stars. Other then that it doesn't taste bad at all, you can easily just take it straight with a sip of water after words.
Posted by 5549212742748358813 on Dec 19, 2016
Good for the spleen and liver.
Posted by 4748158956888940322 on Jun 12, 2016
I used this product for liver clensing and I see imidiate respond in feel more calm and better.I used it only one mount and so far so good .
Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Dec 12, 2015
It does something good :)