Nature's Answer, Calendula, Low-Alcohol, 1,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.29|
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Calendula Officinalis
- Super Concentrated 1,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
- Kosher Parve
Our organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same ratios as in the plant
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement take, 1-2 ml (approx. 28 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
Shake well. Keep out of reach of children
Do not use if pregnant or nursing
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 1 ml (approx 28 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Flower Extract||1,000 mg (1 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
used this for my cats
Posted by 5392457579236427630 on Oct 11, 2016
My cats have an allergy with bald spots from scratching. This seemed to help, however one with no alcohol would probably be better.
Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Aug 24, 2013
This is great. I put some on a skin rash and it soothed it right away. Nice for skin.
Calendula so soothing
Posted by Reviewer1180830 on Jan 30, 2012
Whenever the skin is broken, scratched or a rash. We use it for it always soothing to the skin.
Posted by helenehardy on Jan 20, 2012