Nature's Answer, Cat's Claw Standardized Extract, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 3.0 % Alkaloids
- Inner Bark Extract
- Promotes Immune Function*
- Standardized Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
- Pioneers Since 1972
Cat's Claw Inner bark (Uncaria tomentosa) has been traditionally used in the Amazon Rainforest to promote digestion, enhance immune function and detoxify the body.
Standardized extracts are guaranteed to contain a specific quantity of a known marker compound, and are laboratory tested to insure consistent potency; Manufactured to cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) standards; Free of synthetic ingredients.
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule three times a day with food or water.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose, calcium silicate.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Cat's Claw Inner Bark Extract (standardized for 3.0% Alkaloids)||250 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Some years ago my mom and me were very impressed by Uncaria (from another maker), it was really deep cleaning for the whole organism, perfectly. But this one scared me a little. What is the strange smell of garlik? Just now have separated gelatine capsule and herbal powder. Seems that the herbal has its own normal smell, bad smell belongs to capsule. Will apply and wait for results.