Nature's Answer, Chamomile, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Matricaria Recutita
- Super Concentrated 2000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant
Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin and purified water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Flower||2,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
A measured serving of this in a small amount of water before bedtime will help you relax and fall asleep comfortably. It is also excellent in calming an upset stomach if taken along with meadowsweet, slippery elm and ginger tinctures.
I have a beautiful 6 year old pointer.She's my baby. She has no off switch.She's a permanent puppy.All the walking and ball play don't make any difference. I have a book on natural remedies for dogs and cats.This is a recommended treatment buy natural vet practitioners in addition with St john's wort for the condition.I always opt for natural remedies first.
adding to my undereye treatment
Posted by 5223729979172484947 on Oct 03, 2015
high concentrate and nature...good for adding to my undereye care routine
Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Nov 07, 2014
Thanks Iherb for your wonderful service and product. Love this product!
This is so easy!
Posted by Reviewer2471528 on Nov 15, 2013
When my dogs have a tummy upset, I add 2 or 3 drops of this to water and give it with an oral syringe. It is so easy. I use it myself during warm weather instead of making chamomile tea. It has very little taste when added to water and it couldn't be simpler.
Posted by Reviewer1121232 on Apr 20, 2011
Just what I was looking for; reasonable prices