Nature's Answer, Dandelion, Low Alcohol, 2,000 mg, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Taraxacum Officinale
- Super Concentrated 2,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement take 1–2 mL (28–56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children.
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 mL (56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Root Extract||2,000 mg (2 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
great shipping rates
Posted by Reviewer2677999 on Nov 03, 2008
Good price, awsome shipping rates.
Posted by Reviewer1576563 on Feb 23, 2011
good liver cleanser
great but broke
Posted by Reviewer2188197 on Jan 06, 2012
Have to get another bottle as I barely used it and broke the bottle. What I saved am using for one of the dogs. Helps his incessant need to pee every hour.
Cleans up the Lymph system nicely
Posted by 5552810481218428554 on May 12, 2015
Good diuretc, great preventative for cancer and great lymph support.
Not exactly what I asked for
Posted by Reviewer1750460 on Jan 23, 2008
This product is actually dandelion root tincture, not just dandelion. Dandelion leaf, root and a combination of the two are available on the market (with a different purpose for each). You could be a little more specific in your title of the product. I was actually looking for dandelion leaf tincture and by your title assumed that this tincture is a combination of root and leaf when it is really just a root tincture. Thank you
Was this review helpful to you?
2 people found the following review helpful