Nature's Answer, Dong Quai, Alcohol Free, 1,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Angelica Sinensis
- Super Concentrated 1,000 mg
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratio as in the plant.
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children
- Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) Root Extract||1,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I bought this product because God revealed to me in a dream. Just 4 days after i started to feel much much much better. Works wonders with hormonal inbalances. Thank u Lord!!!!
Gets the blood flowing
Posted by 5520686276981756508 on Mar 11, 2014
I'm 42 and thought I was going into menopause...maybe I am...but...I had not gotten my period in 3 months...I put a few drops of this Don Quai in my standard green drink every morning for one week...and viola! I got my period! Amazing results!!!
Posted by baileylang on Feb 06, 2014
I bought this because I suspected I had a hormonal imbalance. It turns out I have polycystic ovary syndrome. This tincture tastes horrible and I would usually mix it with pineapple juice to mask it. The dosing is difficult to get down and I did not enjoy taking this. Switched to a capsule. I think Dong Quai is great...In the 8 weeks since I've been taking it, insomnia stopped, had a menstrual period in the first time in many months, and acne cleared up. Still to the pill form though.
Not sure if I feel any improvement at all
Posted by 4934652833516243393 on Jul 12, 2013
the only thing that might have changed is my libido (to the better)
Posted by 4649234625257891411 on Feb 12, 2013
I was irregular for five months after I started birth control. After taking this for a month I was back onto a 28 day cycle. Tastes like celery root.