Nature's Answer, Echinacea & Goldenseal, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Organic Alcohol Combination Extract
- Herbal Supplement
- Supports Immune Health
- Holistically Balanced
- Since 1972
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
Nature's Answer organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility; Unconditionally guaranteed.
As a dietary supplement for short term use, (up to 10 days), take 1/2-1 mL (14-28 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 15-20% certified organic alcohol.
Sealed for your protection
Shake well. Keep out of reach of children. Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (28 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend of Extracts;
E. Angustifolia Root (1:1), E. Purpurea Root/Aerial Parts (1:1)
(equivalent 10 mg of total phenols), Goldenseal Root (1:2) (standardized for 2500 mcg of hydrastine & 5000 mcg of berberine)
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
If taken religiously and coupled with a couple of drops of propolis, vitamin C, lots of liguids and adequate rest, this stuff is 99% a 'sure cure' when started at the first symptom of a cold for everyone in our family! Also, I can't stress enough to stay away from processed sugar, white bread, and dairy products during the recovery process.