Nature's Answer, Evening Primrose Flower, Organic Alcohol, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organic Alcohol Extract (1:1)
- Oenothera Biennis
- Herbal Supplement
- Since 1972
- Holistically Balanced
- Kosher Parve
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer organic alcohol extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
As a dietary supplement take 1/2-1 mL (14-28 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, certified organic alcohol 12-15%.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Evening primrose (1:1) extract||1,000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is my default company for tinctures. I have been taking this, along with evening primrose flower oil (NOW) and Shepherd's Purse (Eclectic Institute) for period troubles. This is good for minor issues. If you have serious troubles, try Shepherd's Purse.