Nature's Answer, Eyebright, Alcohol-Free, 2000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)11 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: NTA-00614
- UPC Code: 083000006142
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Euphrasia Officinalis
- Super Concentrated 2000 mg
- Discover Nature's Aswer
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer alcohol-free extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are removed through our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
- Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant
- Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) Herbal Extract||2000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've noticed a positive difference in the comfort of my eyes when taking this product in conjunction with bilberry consecutively for a week. Down here in New Mexico, my eyes tend to get very dry (I normally live in Alaska) but this product has helped.
I bought this at the suggestion of a friend because a couple of my older dogs were starting to get a lot of crust in their eyes. I add a few small drops to their food each night and it has really cleared up the eye goo.