Nature's Answer, Eyebright, Alcohol-Free, 2000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.35|
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Euphrasia Officinalis
- Super Concentrated 2000 mg
- Discover Nature's Aswer
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Nature's Answer alcohol-free extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extractants. All alcohol and extractants are removed through our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
- Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant
- Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Shake well. Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) Herbal Extract||2000 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I've noticed a positive difference in the comfort of my eyes when taking this product in conjunction with bilberry consecutively for a week. Down here in New Mexico, my eyes tend to get very dry (I normally live in Alaska) but this product has helped.
Posted by 5654229709046624083 on Oct 14, 2016
I purchased this for my daughters house finches that she rescued outside. They were going blind and one of them had a white cataract over his eye. She bathed them daily in water with a couple drops and gently rubbed there eyes after about a month, the white cataract had cleared. Both male and female bird feathers grew back and are very healthy. They have not gone blind and see well, this product is amazing. We even have pictures where you can see that there eyes are so much better!!!
allergy (especially eyes) relief
Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jun 05, 2014
If you have red, itchy eyes from allergies this will help. I take a double dosage (along with nettle) & an hour later no longer look like I've been crying for a million years. Good stuff.
have not used product as of this date.
natures Answer Eyebright
Posted by Reviewer1551940 on Mar 22, 2012
Has made a big difference for my dog's eyes.