Nature's Answer, Feverfew, Standardized Herb, 250 mg, 90 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Tanacetum Parthenium
- Identified for Authenticity
- Holistically Balanced
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Dietary Supplement
- Cruelty Free
- Not Tested on Animals
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature In Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
"The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance." Frank D'Amelio, Sr., Founder, Nature's Answers
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course...Nature's Answers.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb...
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows for the Highest Quality at the Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based in the USA...Responsibly and with Love
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule two (2) times a day with food or water.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) Aerial Parts Extract||250 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|