Nature's Answer, Ginger, Standardized Herbal Extract, 125 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Zingiber Officinale
- Standardized for 5% Gingerols and Shogaols
- Identify for Authenticity
- Holistically Balanced
- Discover Nature's Answer and trust the Difference...
- Dietary Supplement
- Cruelty Free
- Not Tested on Animals
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature In Every Bottle- Just as She Intended
"The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance."
Frank D' Amelio. Sr., Founder, Nature's Answer
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer has identified Mother Nature's Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology for over 800 unique plant reference standards. These authenticated samples serve as the standard by which all incoming raw material is judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course...Nature's Answer.
The True Natural of Our Standards go way beyond the Herb...
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows For The Highest Quality at The Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based In The USA...Responsibly and With Love
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule 2-3 times a day before meals, with water.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, di-calcium phosphate, calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Rhizome Extract (standardized for 5% gingerols and shogaols)||125 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Good for the stomach. It has helped me with som digestive problems. Easily digested if taken before meals. Great price for a great product.
Helps get me moving. Relieves some symptoms of osteoarthritis. Ginger is a useful herb. Great stuff!
Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Aug 24, 2011
Very good product works quite well; I take it in conjunction with evening primrose oil and turmeric for joint pain. No more pain!.
Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jun 28, 2011
My daughter takes these everyday to settle her stomach. They have also helped her to warm up (she always used to be cold). Although this has taken a few months to achieve
Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Jan 06, 2011
Works fine for nausea.
OK ginger supplements
Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Jul 04, 2010
This is a good but not the best form of powdered capsule form of ginger. I have tried others and with better results but you be the judge and not me.