Nature's Answer, Ginger, Alcohol-Free, 1,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Zingiber Officinale
- Super Concentrated 1,000 mg
- Dicover Nature's Answer
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our organic alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement take 1 ml (28 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Extract||1,000 mg (1 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
absolutely the best for any upset, unsettled stomach, stops cramping right away , soothes stomach irritability adn gas ans sour stomach, the best, have used for many years
Posted by 5050346635671525835 on Apr 22, 2016
I have been using liquid Ginger for years. Haven't had a chance to use this yet; so, can't properly evaluate.
Haven't tried this yet
Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 21, 2014
I like the fact that it does not contain alcohol
Nature's Answer is a good company.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 01, 2013
This is my go-to brand for tinctures. I wish they sold more in 2fl oz measures, but they are good, and I appreciate the alcohol-free option. Recommended. Ginger is good for stomach upsets and digestion.
Great for Upset Tummies!
Posted by Reviewer1092813 on May 25, 2012
Using it for my cat mainly. Great for many other ailments. I recommend it!