Nature's Answer, Ginkgo, Alcohol-Free, 500 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Super Concentrated 500 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Authentic Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant
Our Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certfied
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) 2-3 times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin and purified water.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Leaf Extract||500 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
I've been taking ginkgo every morning, off and on, for years. It alleviates hangovers, morning fugginess, fatigue, and improves focus. I am careful not to take it with other blood-thinners, and count it as one of my indispensable supplements. I think Nature's Answer products are great quality and value.
This Ginkgo Biloba Extract is tasty, easy to add to your drink and digest. Just what we were looking for to perk up our mental state during these cloudy winter months!
Like the alcohol free
Posted by ManxKat on Sep 11, 2012
Not as "raw" as the alcohol kind...we shall see how this works!
Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Oct 27, 2011
Posted by Reviewer3293251 on Apr 19, 2011
GREAT IT WORKS FOR ME
Posted by Reviewer2067317 on Oct 17, 2010
this product is great, because it is high in dosage, only small amount is needed, so it is easy to administer.