Nature's Answer, American Ginseng, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Since 1972
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint
- Panax Quinquefolius
- Super Concentrated 2,000 mg
- Discover Nature's Answer
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced Advanced Botanical Fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) Root/Rhixome Extract (standardized for 75 mg of total ginsenosides)||2,000 mg (2 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
MY CIRCULATION IS IMPROVING AND IT IS GOOD TO FEEL MY HANDS AND PARTS OF MY FEET.
I used twice so far
Posted by 5338961779486586829 on Feb 22, 2015
I used twice so far in some warm tea with few drops in the morning. I can feel the energy come up. I gota try longer tho I think.
Could be good
Posted by CIPRIAN on Sep 30, 2013
I am not sure. Seems to work. It tastes a bit sweeter than Id like.
good for energy boost
Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Sep 09, 2013
Posted by Reviewer2567840 on Jan 11, 2012
Great substitute for recommended long term chiropractic care - far cheaper, too! iherb is the best place to purchase many varied, useful, hard-to-find, and beneficial products; I'm glad I discovered iherb.