Nature's Answer, Goldenseal Root, Organic Alcohol Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Hydrastis canadensis
- Herbal Supplement
- Promotes A Healthy Immune System
- Holistically Balanced
- Since 1972
- Kosher Parve
- Responsibly Wildcrafted Herb
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
Nature's Answer organic alcohol extracts are produced using alcohol, water and coconut glycerin utilizing our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Balanced guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility.
As a dietary supplement, for short term use (up to 10 days) take 1/2-1 ml (approx. 14-28 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water.
USP purified water, coconut glycerin, 12-15% certified organic alcohol.
Shake well. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (approx. 28 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Each serving contains: Goldenseal root extract (1:2)||1,000 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|