- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- — Since 1972 —
- Discover Nature's Answer and Trust the Difference...
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
- Centella Asiatica
- Standardized for 8% Total Triterpene Glycosides
- Identified for Authenticity
- Dietary Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
- Cruelty Free
- Not Tested on Animals
Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
The Genius of Mother Nature In Every Bottle - Just as She Intended
"The true value of a plant lies deep within its natural holistic balance."
Frank D'Amelio, Sr., Founder, Nature's Answer
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course... Nature's Answer.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb...
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows For The Highest Quality at The Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based In The USA... Responsibly and With Love
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule twice a day with food or water.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), calcium silicate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking medication, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Leaf Extract (standardized for 8% Total Triterpene Glycosides)||300 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
3 - 4 caps of a day are more effective. Nature's Way Gotu Kola works for me better.
Having taken this product for better blood circulation in my legs, I very quickly experienced good results. I also feel more alert (in a better mood, but not excited) and less tired. I also have taken some Maitake Mushroom (Maitake Gold) Extracts with similar results. Therefore, alternatively, one day I take Gotu Kola and one day I take my Maitake extract.
Posted by isaras on Dec 01, 2016
been taking this for years .this forumal is 300mg i prefer the larger dose. but got kola is excellent for blood purification and for mental alertness and awareness via the day. its not a night time supp.
a life saver in stroke
Posted by 5240552843322575221 on Nov 30, 2016
Gotu Kola extract has many functions for skin and body especially for the brain, may help in Alzheimers disease. In acute stroke immediately give 2 caps then continu twice per day 1 caps in morning and afternoon for a couple of weeks but better not evening
Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Aug 24, 2014
tried this for focusing, it didn't help, I had a bit more success with other brands. I thought this extract is also a bit awakening, rather different than the subtle relaxing effect I had with the regular herb. the general benefits of this plant are why i give it 3 stars.
Posted by Reviewer2025866 on Nov 27, 2011