Nature's Answer, Green Tea, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1972
- Authentic Botanical Fingerprint
- Camellia Sinensis
- Super Concentrated 2,000 mg
- Herbal Supplement
- Kosher Parve
- Bio-Chelated Cold Extraction Process
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold bio-chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a holistically balanced advanced botanical fingerprint extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
Our facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and kosher certified
As a dietary supplement, take 2 mL (56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Do Not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
|Serving Size: 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract
(standardized for 150 mg polyphenols)
|2,000 mg (2 g)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Nature's Answer, Green Tea, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz
Great for a boost!
Posted by 4881398756537924797 on Sep 03, 2016
Really atrong green tea! I mix it with a little water and drink once or twice a day. I felt more energy and definitely have lost a few lbs already because ive been eating super less and workinh out more. I do take acai berry as add on and protein powder.
Posted by Reviewer3105319 on Oct 04, 2014
Strong, concentrated green tea taste.
Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012
Great price too. Will continue to buy
Just What I Needed
Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011
I use this internally to increase my antioxidant intake. I add a dropperful to a cup of tea; taste is fine. I also use it in my homemade night cream (I use a niacin-based cream & add several dropperfuls, stirring until I have a nice chocolate colored cream). Works as both an antioxidant and antifungal for the skin; great for helping your skin up its natural defenses to UV rays. I highly recommend Nature's Answer extracts for their quality. I also use Goldenleaf for shortening colds and gastrointestinal health and Walnut Extract for my puppy's heartworm protection.