Nature's Answer, Hand Sanitizer, Antiseptic Handwash, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Moisturizing Ingredient Aloe Vera
- Kills common germs and bacteria.
- Made with the finest natural ingredients.
- No rinsing required, use anywhere, anytime.
- Leaves hands clean and refreshed.
- Great for after changing diapers or handling money.
- Ideal for school, work or daycare.
Uses: For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Keep out of eyes, in case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Do not store above 105°. May discolor some fabrics.
|Ethyl Alcohol 62%||antiseptic|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Denatonium Chloride, Carbomer, Fragrance|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I can't say enough about this product, like lotion for the hands and yet kills most germs and my hands actually feel and look better and what a price! And boy does it last. Still have plenty left and I been using it daily. Much recommended. Get it while the price is this low.
this was free so i'm very thankful for it. it's scent is little strong for me but i keep in reach when changing my son's diapers.
Handy Size for a Great Hand Sanitizer!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015
This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.
Posted by Reviewer2333212 on Feb 22, 2013
good one, nice scent
Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012